4000 N. Olcott Avenue
Norridge, Illinois 60706-1199
Fax (708) 453-9335
Monday - Friday:9am to 5pm
Saturday: 9am to 12 noon
Village Hall Facts
VILLAGE HALL hours are 9am-5pm, Monday through Friday, and
9am to 12 noon on Saturdays. Come to the Village Hall to:
- Attend VILLAGE BOARD MEETINGS on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month: 6:30 P.M. - Village Board Meeting.
- Obtain a schedule for the VILLAGE BUS, which operates Monday through Saturday, 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., and is available to Village residents. You may be asked to present identification.
- Receive a NEW-RESIDENT PACKET, filled with useful information. Welcome! (Please, bring your closing papers or lease so that your Water Bill can be put in the correct name.)
- REGISTER TO VOTE. Bring identification with you.
- Participate in EARLY VOTING OR IN-PERSON ABSENTEE VOTING.
- Order PARKWAY TREES for $15.00 each. Several species are available for the Spring planting season and you can see colored photographs and descriptions to help you to make a selection.
- Obtain your PERMIT FOR ANY CONSTRUCTION OR REMODELING, or INFORMATION ABOUT OUR CURBSIDE RECYCLING PROGRAM.
- Arrange to get a PASSPORT: Monday through Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.; Saturday: 9:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M. Please make an appointment for passport service on Saturdays.
- PURCHASE, WITHIN 30 DAYS OF MOVING INTO THE VILLAGE OR BUYING A NEW CAR, A NORRIDGE VEHICLE STICKER. The cost for a passenger vehicle would be the basic $10.00. If you wait beyond the 30-day period, the charge increases to $30.00. (RVs, Trucks, and Motorcycles are priced differently.) Your Bill of Sale or Closing Papers are required.
- Register for a NO SOLICITORS INVITED sticker to place on your front door. (The registration is them kept on file at the Police Department in case of any future complaints.)
- PREPAY YOUR WATER BILL, so that neither winter weather nor winter vacations prevent you from being current in your payments. For your protection, if you pay your bill using our drop-box: please do not pay with cash; your cancelled check is your receipt and our proof of what you have paid.
- DOG AND CAT LICENSES: Licenses are available at the Village Hall. The cost of the tags are $5.00 per animal and a copy of current rabies vaccination will be required for each license. Licenses are valid until April 30th of the current year. All tags will be registered with the Police Department to help find a lost or stolen animal. There is a maximum of three (3) cats, dogs or combination thereof allowed per household.
- RECYCLING BINS: Norridge’s recycling program includes newspaper, glass, magazines, brown paper bags, aluminum, steel/tin cans, plastic milk containers, plastic pop bottles, detergent and bleach bottles, and window washer solvent bottles. Please do not place items other than those listed above in the recycling bin. Recyclable materials are collected on the same day as your refuse. If the previous owner did not leave a Norridge green recycling container, please stop by the Village Hall and pick one up.
© 2017 Village of Norridge, Illinois. All Rights Reserved.
The Village of Norridge Design Mark is the sole property of the Village of Norridge, and is protected under US Trademark Law. Unauthorized use of the trademark is prohibited