Since your utility bill provides important information about your account, services, and water consumption, the Village is providing information on “How to Read Your Bill.”
Click Here for a link to understanding your bill.
If you have additional questions about your bill, please contact a Water Department customer service representative at 708-453-0319.
- All bills are due on or before 5:00 p.m. on the due date.
- Payment should be mailed at least five days before the due date.
- Do not send postdated checks; checks are cashed upon receipt.
- Payments are also accepted at the front counter in the Village Hall.
- An afterhours drop box is available near the front entrance of the Village Hall.
- Penalty fees will be charged the next day after the due date.
- A ten percent penalty will applied if paid after the due date.
- A $20.00 service charge is applied per check/automatic payment that is returned and not honored by our bank. Each account is then subject to immediate shut-off procedure.
- Normal business hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST and Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to noon.
AUTOPAY – Use the Direct Debit Program to save time and money!
Autopay is a free service that allows you to have your water payment electronically transferred from your savings or checking account to your water account each billing month. The system is completely secure and adheres to all privacy standards.
You will still receive your billings but AUTOPAID will appear in the amount paid section of your billing. Funds will be deducted from your bank account on the due date. No more purchasing stamps or paying a penalty fee.
You can sign up for AUTOPAY through our website. Applications are also available at the Norridge Village Hall or call the Water Department at 708-453-0319 to request an application.
Complete the AUTOPAY application by clicking here.