Village Hall4000 N. Olcott Avenue
Norridge, Illinois 60706-1199
Fax (708) 453-9335
Monday - Friday:9am to 5pm
Saturday: 9am to 12 noon
Terms and Conditions
Notices of foreclosures and confirmation orders should be sent to the:
Village of Norridge
Attn: Village Clerk
4000 N. Olcott Avenue
Norridge, IL 60706
No water shall be used for sprinkling gardens or lawns between
12:00 noon and 6:00 P.M. from May 15th through September 15th.
Go Green and Stay Green!
· Adjust your sprinklers so they do not water the sidewalk, driveway, or street.
· Water the lawn in the early morning or evening when there is less evaporation.
· Water the lawn only when it needs it or just give it a good soak once a week.
· If the grass springs back when you step on it, there is no need to water.
· Set lawn mower blades one notch higher because longer grass means less evaporation.
· Use mulch to cover bare spots in gardens and around trees.
· Install covers on pools and spas and check for leaks around pumps.
© 2013 Village of Norridge, Illinois. All Rights Reserved.
Web site design and development by Americaneagle.com, Inc.
The Village of Norridge Design Mark is the sole property of the Village of Norridge, and is protected under US Trademark Law. Unauthorized use of the trademark is prohibited