The Norridge zoning Ordinance is a system of rules for regulating the use and development of property in Norridge in order to protect the health and welfare of Norridge residents and to maximize property values. The Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) holds public hearing to make findings and recommendations to the Village Board on applications regarding such regulations, subject to the standards set out in the Zoning Ordinance. The ZBA is vested with the following jurisdiction and authority:
- To decide appeals from any order, requirement, decision, or determination made by the Building Commissioner under the Zoning Ordinance.
- To decide upon applications for variations from the terms provided in this comprehensive ordinance in the manner of and subject to the standards set out in this code.
- To decide on applications for Special Uses under the terms of the Ordinances.
- To decide all matters referred to it or upon which it is required to pass under the zoning Ordinance.
Zoning Board Members
- Janice Magnuson, Chairperson
- Allan Budnik, Secretary
- Richard Thompson, Member
- Christopher Miroslaw, Member
- Christopher O'Leary, Member
- Christian Giacalone, Member
Once the fee has been paid it usually takes 3 to 4 months to receive an answer from the Zoning Board of Appeals and we appreciate your patience and consideration.
Zoning Board of Appeals