Start Water ServiceA new resident packet filled with important and useful information is available at the Norridge Village Hall when registering the water billing in your name.
Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST and Saturday, 9 a.m. to noon. For additional information contact the Water Department at 708-453-0319.
New Property Owners:
- Closing papers must be presented at the Norridge Village Hall.
- Changes must be made in person within fifteen days of residency.
As of May, 2, 2017, all water bills will remain in the property owner's name and will be mailed to the owner's legal mailing address.
Direct Debit Program: Many customers register for Auto Pay when they establish their new utility account. You may want to consider taking advantage of this convenient option. Information regarding Auto Pay can be found in the Water Payment Information Section.
Stop Water ServiceOur normal business hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST and Saturday, 9 a.m. to noon. For additional information contact the Water Department at 708-453-0319.
Property Owners and Renters:
- The Village of Norridge must be notified of an exact termination date to stop service.
- The final water bill is not issued more than 3 business days prior to the property closing or moving date.
- Final water bills are calculated at the time of payment.
- The final water bill for the sale of a property must be paid by cash or check prior to stamping the deed.
- The final water bill must be paid in full prior to reinstatement of an account by another resident.
- The Automatic Payment is not accepted for final water payments.